PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Under this title, the data processed by TIM/TTGand data which are considered as personal data according to KVKK are listed. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the term “personal data” under the terms and conditions of this Confidentiality Policy shall cover the following information. Data Owner’s;
- Identity Information
- Process Security Information
- IP Information
- Legal Act and Compliance Information
- Communication Information
- Request/Complaint Management Information
- User Information
- Event Management Information
- User Process Information
THE PURPOSE OF USING THE DATA
TIM/TTG may process the collected personal data in order for the Data Owner to benefit from the services provided on the Site, to enable the Data Owner to benefit the export listing feature which takes place in the Smart Export Platform conducted by the Ministry of Commerce,to enable the Data Owner to benefit from the sectors, products, exporters and all related information about export activities which are disclosed in the Site, to fulfill the membership registration -as long as such membership service is provided-, to improve the services offered, to develop the services, to introduce and inform about the new services, to provide the Data Owner with the necessary responses and information in this regard, to contact with the Data Owner and to fulfill the obligations arising out of the nature of the services offered.
Such personal data may be processed within TIM/TTG’s reporting and business development activities and may also be used to conduct various statistical evaluations, create databases and make market researches without disclosing the identity of the Data Owner. In case the Data Owner also consents, the said information may be processed, stored and transmitted to third parties for direct marketing by TIM/TTG and its collaborators, and the Data Owner may be communicated via such data for the notifications of promotion, maintenance and support activities of various applications, products and services.
TIM will also be able to process and share personal data with third parties without obtaining the Data Owner’s permission in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of KVKK and / or in the presence of exemptions under the applicable legislation. The following are the main cases:
It is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person himself / herself or someone else who cannot declare his / her consent due to the factual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid; it is essential that the personal data is processed, provided that the data is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract between the Data Owner and TIM/TTG; it is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations; it is disclosed by the Data Owner himself; data processing is essential for the establishment, use or protection of a right; data must be processed for the legitimate interests of TIM/TTG, provided that it does not damage the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
The Data Owner acknowledges and agrees in advance that the said third parties including Ministry of Commerce may keep the personal data of the Data Owner on their servers anywhere in the world, limited to the purposes mentioned above.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA AND CORRECTION REQUESTS
The Data Owner has the right to request from TIM/TTG about himself;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- In case the personal data is processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in Turkey or abroad to which personal data are transferred,
- To request correction, in the event that personal data is missing or incorrectly processed,
- To request that personal data be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- To request that the correction, deletion and disposal done in accordance with the relevant legislation to be notified to the third party to whom the personal data are transferred,
- To object a result occurred against the person himself due to the analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request damages in case of injury due to the processing of personal data against the law,
The Data Owner will be able to communicate the above-mentioned requests through the methods contained in the Data Owner Application Form. In accordance with the above-mentioned requests, TIM/TTG may carry out the justified positive / negative response in written or via digital media. No fees shall be charged for the actions with regard to the requests. However, if costs arise from the transactions, it is possible that the Personal Data Protection Board may charge a fee based on the tariff set forth in Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
The Data Owner undertakes that the subject matter hereof is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and will update them immediately in the event of any changes. If the Data Owner does not provide with the up-to-date information, TIM will have no responsibility.
The Data Owner acknowledges that he / she may not fully benefit from the operation of the Site in the event that he / she has a request that may result in any personal data of him / her not to be used by TIM/TTG and in this case the Data Owner will bear any liability arising thereof.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
TIM/TTG will keep the personal data provided by the Data Owner for the period required by the above –mentioned processing purposes.
In addition, TIM/TTG may retain personal data for a period of time specified in accordance with the applicable legislation limited to the extent necessary for the defense in the event of any dispute that may arise between the Data Owner and the Data Holder.
MEASURES AND UNDERTAKINGS RELATED TO DATA SECURITY
- that personal data will not be processed unlawfully,
- that personal data will not be accessed unlawfully and
- that personal data will be protected.
TIM/TTG does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of applications if links are given to other applications through the site.